Momentary Tales



Related image
Loneliness:
"You brutally killed my friends and you're standing in front of me, planning what to do with me".

"But do you think killing us will benefit you? No! By destroying us, you are just entering a slow death by yourself. All of you people!"

"Who is going to hear what I say? After all, I am just a lonely tree".

Beauty:
"I entered through her bedroom window as slowly as possible, minding even the slightest noise, fearing that it might wake her up."

"Starting from her feet, I slowly moved my hands over her blanket, finally touching the most beautiful face. She shrugged a little bit, but without opening her eyes she turned around with a gesture of annoyance, though not deliberate."

"Although I make the entire sky bright and beautiful, I still find her beating the beauty of it", said the sun.

Fire:
Once he lit the fire, it burnt and spread through the tree, branch by branch, causing a huge smoke.



However, the man who lit the cigarette didn't know what was happening in his lungs and enjoyed it till the end.

Murder:
The killer had been with her all along. She knew what he had been doing all the time but hadn't recognized him.

It made her very happy though. She continued her path.

When it dawned on her who it was, she smiled and closed her book with a satisfaction of having read the best thriller book.

Friend:
"I don't want to marry someone who doesn't understand our friendship. He hates you, I can see it in his eyes."

"I know I cuddle with you, hug you, kiss you and I definitely miss you but I thought he will understand how much I love you. I cannot send you out to live with him."

Her seven-year-old dog, unable to comprehend, just stared at her, hoping to comfort her by licking. 

Comments

Popular Posts